- Please submit only articles formatted according to our guidelines.
- It is particularly important to set the margins left and right on 3,5 cm
in order to avoid extensive re-formatting of transcripts, tables and figures.
- Please compare already published articles in the journal as examples for the layout.
- The easiest way for formatting is to create a new file with the Word-template "GO-2011.dotx"
and to write the article using the template. [Download Template]
- If you have already written your paper, you should create a new file using the template
and insert your text in the file.
- Guidelines for formatting are to be found here: [Download Guidelines]